Sweet white chocolate no-bake cookies, filled with oats, coconut, and chocolate-covered sunflower seeds! Incredibly easy to make; even easier to eat!
Happy Easter everyone!!
Something about springtime and Easter just calls for extra bright and fun desserts, don’t you think? The sun is shining (hopefully), the flowers are blooming, and the sprinkles start calling out to you even louder from the pantry!
My traditional No-Bake Cookies have been one of my most popular posts on Sunny Side Ups from day 1, and for good reason!! They’re incredibly easy and fast to make, they’re deliciously addicting, and you don’t even have to heat up the oven! I knew I just had to come up with a new version that was equally easy-to-make and yummy, but that was much more brightly colored and happy for spring!!
These White Chocolate No-Bakes have those signature oats and coconut mixed in, just like the traditional version does, but this version uses white chocolate chips, and, (my favorite part!!) these amazing rainbow-colored Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds from Trader Joes! They’re sweet, chewy, crunchy, and oh so yummy! If you don’t live near a Trader Joes, I’ve spotted similar versions at other grocery stores, or you can also order them herefrom Amazon!
They literally come together in like, 10 minutes. It’s so awesome! You just put heat up the butter and sugar in a pot on the stove, mix everything else in, drop the cookies by the spoonful onto pans, and pop them in the fridge for a few hours! And then….devour them! The recipe makes a pretty large batch, so it’s perfect for a fun get-together, or you can easily divide the recipe in half if you’re making them for a smaller group!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone! Ps-there’s still plenty of time before then to whip up a batch of these tasty treats!
- 1 ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Butter (1 stick)
- ½ cup Milk (any variety)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats (use certified Gluten Free Oats, if needed)
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 cup Rainbow-colored Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds
- Prepare 3 large baking sheets by lining with wax paper. Set aside.
- Over medium/high heat on the stovetop, combine Sugar, Butter, Milk, and Salt in a medium-sized pot. Heat to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, immediately remove from heat, and stir in Oats, White Chocolate Chips, and Coconut until the white chocolate is melted and ingredients are evenly distributed. Stir in Sunflower Seeds.
- Drop by the spoonful (about 2 Tablespoons each) onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, before removing cookies from the baking sheet.
- Store in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Makes about 36 cookies.
More tasty springtime favorites:
No-Bake Cookies (the original version!)
*This post contains affiliate links
* I link up my posts to These Link Parties