Smooth and creamy pumpkin cheesecake dip, swirled with nutella!
Are you guys excited for the weekend?
With my Uganda trip less than a week away (Eeeek!!), to say I’ve been scrambling, would be a major understatement.
But, I did want to squeeze in one more recipe before we left, especially since the socially acceptable time to share pumpkin recipes is almost over, and I definitely wanted to be able to share this crowd-pleaser with you before it’s too late!
One thing that every really great party needs, is a really delicious dip! And cheesecake dips, like this or this, are always sure to wow all your guests! But today’s Pumpkin Nutella Cheesecake Dip has got that holiday vibe, making it extra-perfect for get-togethers this time of year!
Haha, this Pumpkin Nutella Cheesecake Dip is one of those recipes that you make for that big party you’re hosting in a couple hours…but then you change your mind about serving it at the last minute, because once you taste it, you’ll really want to hoard it all for yourself!!
It’s smooth and oh so creamy…packed full of pumpkin, fall spices, and sweet cream cheese, and then thickly swirled with irresistible Nutella!! I’m serious…you make this dip, and you’ll be the talk of the town! All your guests will be begging you for the recipe!
The recipe I’m sharing makes quite a lot (so it’s perfect for serving to the crowds at your work party, etc.), but if your get-together is smaller, cut all the ingredients in half, and you’ll have the perfect amount! (Or just make the whole recipe, serve half, and save the other half for yourself 😉 no judgment).
Enjoy the fun of this holiday season!
- 16 ounces (2 blocks) Cream Cheese (or Neufchatel Cheese), softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 6 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Nutella
- In a large bowl, using an electric handheld mixer, beat together the Cream Cheese and Pumpkin Puree until smooth. Add in Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Vanilla, and Salt; beat well until smooth.
- Just before serving, place half of cheesecake dip into the serving bowl. Using a spoon or knife, carefully swirl in half of the Nutella. Top with remaining cheesecake dip; swirl in remaining Nutella*.
Try these other holiday crowd-pleasers too: