Incredibly fudgy dark chocolate brownies, made with quality paleo ingredients!
You know what every Friday needs?
In my mind, making a delicious homemade pan of fudgy brownies on a Friday is sorta like a way to have little mini celebration after a crazy week, don’t you?
And today, we’re all about these Paleo Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies!
Although I don’t eat paleo all of the time, many of the meals I do make at home are paleo recipes. One thing that I really appreciate about the paleo way of eating, is that it focuses in on using quality, “real food” ingredients. Which is awesome!
But even the strictest paleo follower still needs a really good brownie sometimes! And not one that’s made of avocadoes or nut butters or squash…a real brownie. Buuutt, you still do want to stay committed to using those quality ingredients. And that’s where these fudgy treats come in! Made up of fabulous paleo ingredients, like coconut flour and dark chocolate, these irresistible brownies are the real deal!!
They taste like pure, heavenly fudge, and literally each dark chocolaty bite just melts away in your mouth! I’m pretty sure I’ll never make homemade brownies any other way again, because these Paleo Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies are seriously now my very favorite brownies of all time! (which is saying a lot, because brownies are my absolute favorite dessert!!)
Enjoy friends! Have a fantastic weekend…with lots of brownies! 😉
- ½ cup Coconut Oil (measure in solid state)
- 8 ounces Dark Chocolate (your preferred %), chopped
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9-inch square pan with foil, and grease or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place Coconut Oil and chopped Dark Chocolate in a small saucepan. Over low heat, melt together, stirring frequently.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour into a large bowl to cool slightly. Whisk in Coconut Sugar.
- Add Eggs, one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Whisk in Vanilla.
- Add Coconut Flour and Salt, and whisk until well combined.
- Transfer brownie batter to prepared baking dish, and spread evenly.
- Bake for 27-31 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
- Makes 16 brownies.
More delicious Paleo choices to love:
*This post contains affiliate links