The flavors of cinnamon, cayenne, and dark chocolate all together, where they belong, in this easiest-ever, melt-in-your-mouth, microwave fudge!
It’s coming to that time of year when fudge starts to make its delicious grand entrance yet again into our lives….and I am so ready for it!!
Do you remember these brownies? So dark chocolatey and poppin with cinnamon and cayenne! Like, one of my top 5 favorite dessert recipes of all time!! Now, how about this fudge I made last Christmas? That super easy, made in the microwave, melt-in-your mouth goodness? Well. Those two recipes, just got fused together to create todays’ delicious Dark & Spicy Fudge!
Its got the delicious dark chocolate. And all that yummy cinnamon…and just a pinch of cayenne for a tiny bit of spiciness. (think Mexican chocolate?) Love, love, love this flavor combo….it’s just meant to be! Oh and!! It’s made in the microwave, in just minutes! Seriously, the easiest fudge-making method I’ve ever tried, and it creates the most incredible results!! The fudge just melts away in your mouth!
Plus, this Dark & Spicy Fudge recipe also makes A LOT (50 servings!), so it’s perfect for a get-together (Halloween party, maybe?), or to share with friends at the office. But you’ll definitely want to hoard some for yourself too… 😉
Happy Friday everyone!!
- ¾ cup Butter (1 ½ sticks)
- 3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can Evaporated Milk
- 12 ounces Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 (7-ounce) jar Marshmallow Crème
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne
- Cut butter into pieces, and place in a large microwave safe bowl. Add Granulated Sugar and Evaporated milk.
- Microwave butter, sugar, and milk for 12 minutes on 70% Power, pausing the microwave 3-4 times to stir. Meanwhile, prepare a 9x13 baking dish by spraying well with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Immediately after the 12 minutes of cooking time have finished, remove bowl from microwave, and stir in chopped Dark Chocolate until melted.
- Add Marshmallow Crème, Cinnamon, and Cayenne to the bowl. Using an electric handheld mixer, beat ingredients on medium speed until well blended, about 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan, and smooth evenly with a knife or rubber spatula.
- Cool completely at room temperature before cutting into squares.
- Store fudge in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator, for up to 7 days.
- Makes about 50 servings.
More dark chocolate goodness: