Creamy, dreamy (and oh so easy!) cheesecake dip infused with cinnamon and spices, bursting with cinnamon chips! The perfect party pleaser!
Ok, this dip supposed to be a poppin party food, to serve to all your friends and win over the allegiance of all those around you, but oh my goodness—It’s so hard to share! And after one bite, you’ll know exactly why!
It’s creamy, it’s thick, it’s made out of cream cheese, for goodness sake! And every single bite is packed full of heaven’s little gift of love to us: cinnamon chips!
I’m pretty sure of 2 things:
- I’m pretty sure I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like cinnamon. It makes us go weak at the knees when hidden inside brownies, and it makes flavors explode like almost nothing else can, in everything from pumpkin bread to granola!
- I’m pretty sure I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love cheesecake. Now I know I haven’t met everyone out there yet, and yes, I’ve heard of people who don’t have it because of allergies and things; but I honestly can’t recall anyone ever saying to me that they just don’t like the taste of cheesecake! Right? I mean, these cupcakes are one of my life’s weaknesses!
So there you have it!
The two loves of our tastebuds’ lives. Whipped together into this impossibly easy-to-make (It literally took me 5 minutes, from start-to-finish, to make this!!), creamy and irresistible dip!
A pretzel’s best friend, an apple’s soulmate. Many a Vanilla Wafer has drowned here.
The perfect dip to wow your friends and schmooze over anyone you’re trying to impress.
Or, the perfect dip to make and hide waaaay in the back of the fridge, where no one else in the family will ever find it, all for yourself to eat late at night!
That last idea’s my favorite! 😉
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese (or Neufchatel Cheese), softened
- ⅔ cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 6 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon (or 1-2 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil)
- 1-½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cloves
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Cinnamon Chips + more for garnishing
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the Cream Cheese on medium speed until very smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes (Scraping down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula as needed during any of these steps).
- Add Greek Yogurt and continue to beat for another minute, until consistency is very smooth and creamy.
- Add Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, Cloves, Nutmeg, and Salt, and beat for about 2 minutes, until fluffy and well blended.
- Stir in Cinnamon Chips.
- May be made one day before serving; store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Top with additional cinnamon chips if desired, and serve with your favorite sides, such as fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, gingersnaps, etc.
- Makes about 3 cups.
*This post may contain affiliate links
*I link my posts to These Link Parties