Only four ingredients away from this super-simple, extra-crunchy Nutella granola! You may never go back to store-bought stuff again after tasting a bite of these salty/sweet clusters!
Someone needs to take this granola away from me asap!!
If there’s one thing I just can’t resist, it’s Nutella. How on earth is that stuff so stinkin amazing?? Adoption cravings are a thing, y’all…and holy cow have I ever been having them lately!! For everything Nutella!! These, these, and these have all been at the top of my mental ineeditnow list, but now…they’ve all been replaced with this:
Four ingredients. Four ingredients are all you need to make this oh so simple granola recipe that will seriously blow your mind! Forget that store-bought stuff. This easy recipe with less than 10 minutes of prep time, will make you 4-5 cups of irresistible crispy, crunchy granola clusters at a fraction of the cost.
It’s dangerous. It will want to be part of your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And elevensies too. You’ll start to grab the gallon-sized ziplock bag of it when you leave the house instead of your purse. You’ll hide it from your kids because you’ll be nervous they’ll find it and finish it while you’re at work.
Nutella Support Group, anyone??
The ideal breakfast, right here:
- 3 cups Old-Fashioned Oats (guten free, if needed)
- 1 cup Hazelnuts* (roasted & peeled), roughly chopped
- Optional: ½-1 teaspoon Salt*
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil (or melted coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir to combine Oats and chopped Hazelnuts (and salt, if using).
- Place Nutella and Oil in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat for about 20-40 seconds, until warm enough to easily stir well to combine. Mixture should be thin.
- Pour Nutella mixture over oat mixture, and stir well until all ingredients are combined and everything is coated with the Nutella.
- Pour half of the mixture onto each baking sheet, and spread mixture into an even layer.
- Bake granola for 38-42 minutes, until golden brown, stirring halfway through baking time.
- After removing pans from oven, DO NOT touch granola for at least 20 minutes. Allow granola to cool on the pan for 20-30 minutes; this will help granola become crunchy and form clusters.
- Store granola in a tightly sealed container, at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
- Makes 4-5 cups.
Also, try out these other heavenly granola recipes: